Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Eric Dodge


Hi my Family and Friends! I want you all to go to You Tube and listen to my good friend Eric's song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sRXkOHYi4g&feature=related

If you remember he came and did a benefit concert to help raise enough funds that I could have heart surgery. He is an amazing performer and gets more talented everytime I hear him! His song (the one I am sending you to) is one of my most favorites! He wrote it for his grandpa, but I know so many of us KNOW someone this song reminds us of... it is an amazing song!

Eric deserves to get his song played on the radio! If you agree please call your local radio station and request him! We as listeners should get to hear who we want to... not who pays the most $ to get sponsored! *wink* (it only takes a few minutes of your time! *grin*)

He has played at numerous city festivals and he will be at the Utah State Fair here soon! Don't miss his shows! I know this man is going to go far with the talent he has been given! Both he and his brother are awesome!!

0 comments: