Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Randomness by Heather

* Salt is called salt... and pepper is called brown salt - in case you wanted to know ;)LOL (thanks Caleb)
* Having 3 computers in one room makes for a hot room! :P But I love our home school room!
* Thank heavens for cheap computers.
* Pulling tithing out in cash during each deposit sure makes being sure it gets paid first easier... though I wonder if the bishopbric members couting it cringe? LOL Better ask for the biggest bills from now on? hmmm...
* Oatmeal & honey everyday for breakfast has yet to get old. LOL
* Fresh pear honey is HEAVENLY! (check out my tasty happiness blog for the recipe)
* Emergency Preparedness is on my brain... and there are so many directions to go with it... I am struggling to pick a course to follow... more prayer is needed I think!
* I wish I lived closer to my cousin with her new baby... he SO SO sweet... I want to go back out and have a whole night of loving on him to myself again! I dont want anymore babies of my own... but sure could find joy in lovin on her little one for a while!
* I can't wait to be a grandma. (said at age 33)
* I want a new puppy. I want a little boy Yorkie. Call me crazy... I have this deep longing for a little man with a spirit like Sophia's (my little girl) and we would call him Sam. Sophie & Sam. How cute is that?
* I miss my dog Sara. Sara Jane was the best dog ever. She was just like a person.
* CCCB's are my weakness. We have GOT to get them out of the house! *giggle* I can't stop craving them!
Any guesses on what CCCB stands for? It's our code word so we dont have to share with the kids! *grin*
* Fall makes me happy.
* Canning in fall makes me happy and tired.
* I need to run Preschool Carpool today...
* The boys going with Dad on Father & Sons is SO exciting! A whole evening with my little girl and no guilt for ditching the boys! SWEET!
* The papers on my desk need neutered. They keep having babies! LOL
Better go start tammin some of them! ;)

1 comments:

Keri

Good thing I don't have any cccb's here, because they'd all be gone! Sounds so good.