Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Quick Updates

* All the kids are home today - everyone of them has a sore throat, cough and headache. Fevers were mild and quick - let's hope the rest of the bug is too! :(

* We got our Wii back! It had been making circular scratches on our games. Nintendo is AWESOME! They replaced the Wii and all 4 games that had the scratches... no charge! We played Wii Fit last night for FHE. We have missed it around here! (ok...so it was only 2 weeks, but still! My Wii Fit has been scratched for months!)

* Jestin has been super busy with work. I hope it doesn't slow down! (I *really* want to hire soon!)

* We are still getting flooded every few days - blasted Fieldstone grading! :P

* Fruit flies are everywhere - it must be canning season!

* The boys enjoyed their 1st Father Sons Campout last weekend! I forgot to send a camera! They said it was a good time! Emma and I went out to dinner with our friends Maria and Rachel. We went shopping, ate at Red Robin, saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs & stayed out at Walmart until after 1 am trying on clothes. Then Emma and climbed into our bed and she showed me the new Hannah Montana movie. It was cute! I didn't realize one of my favorite songs came from that movie... LOL... I still love it simply for the motivation it gives me! It's all about the climb after all! ;)

* We got 4 eggs for the 1st time yesterday! Finally some of these girls are pulling their weight! Silly chickens!

* We got to enjoy an impromptu meal with my parents on Sunday! It was LOVELY! They came down to bring me something and we had dinner almost ready so they joined us! I forget how much I miss them! Can't wait for the opportunity to visit just them at their house without feeling like we are intruding on another family's chaos/business/lives. It will be lovely to have it be just "Grandma's & Grandpa's House" again. :)

Well... Jello is being requested, someone needs a breathing treatment and children are crying because "somebody touched me" - *sigh* I guess it is time to tend to the ill again... that's all from our house today! :)

1 comments:

Tammy

we saw the Hannah Montana movie at the dollar theater and it actually is pretty cute. Bad acting, but cute