Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Itchin' .... I am so just itchin'!

WHY? Why am I feeling almost DESPERATE to take my family, pack up the camper and run for the hills? I want to go CAMPING!!!!!!!! And I want to have left *yesterday* LOL

I love the closeness our camper offers our family. I love the undistracted-by-electronics play my kids enjoy. I love sitting on my camping chair watching the fire, laughing with family and friends, and feeling the crisp air on my face and the stars above me. I love the the food that we eat while camping. I love how Jestin always makes breakfast for us when we are camping... and how it tastes! I love smore's and I love fudge-in-a-bag. I love sleeping in my bed in the trailer (yes! I do!) because of the foam pads we put on the mattress it came with... it is almost better than my house bed! I love the sun on my face. I love watching the kids go exploring, fishing, playing games & just BEING TOGETHER!!!

*SIGH* This spring like weather is TORTURE!!! I love it... but it makes me want more. :) Greedy I know. LOL

1 comments:

Nicole

man, that sounds FUN! I wanna go!!! i used to love camping when i was little. Mikel and I have gone a couple of times, but with little ones it can be more work than its worth for us. but there is a hope for the days when we are all done with diapers (especially at night) and porta-cribs and mouthfuls of dirt... *sigh* someday... :) we may just be crazy enough to try it this summer... maybe :)