Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Opening for the Basketball Game

I really love the school my kids attend. It feels a community instead of an obscure state run institition. The 2nd graders were invited to come and sing the National Anthem for the opening of the High School basketball game! (Their school is K-12) Cam was SO excited!! They did an awesome job!
And when they were all done singing I had tears in my eyes as the High School students roared with applause and gave them a standing ovation!! Talk about feeling like you belong!! Cam SO wanted to stay and watch the game after that! He LOVES his school!
And I loved that they asked him to wear his scout uniform!
(Now to get him all the components as soon as we can! LOL)
GOOD JOB CAM!!

0 comments: