Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, November 19, 2010

A Week Of Thanksgiving #2

I am thankful for:

  1. Friends who were given free tickets to Harry Potter and decided to invite Jes and I along. It was fun to go a real date.
  2. The $ Jes had in his pocket when we got to the movie from stringing lights for our cute "grandma" next door... we even got popcorn and some Milk Duds on our date! *grin*
  3. That Jes' continuing education is done now. What a relief!
  4. For a day of rest when I hurt the most (I hurt my back and it is makin' me crazy!)
  5. For Emmalee staying home today, she needed the rest.  This cold is kicking her butt!
  6. For Caleb's excitement to go to school! I barely got a goodbye as he ran out the door for his carpool! He loves it!
  7. That Caleb has been accepted into speech therapy and that the teachers think he will flourish and graduate from it quite quickly :)
  8. For Jes... and all he does for everyone else.
  9. For my snuggly lounge pants...
  10. For all my meds that keep me going and living the life I would like. I am BLESSED! :)

0 comments: