Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Not your Momma's Ward Cookbook

I am pleased to present you with the fruits of my 100's of hours of loving labor:

 Our Ward Cookbook is finally HERE!!

It looks absolutely fabulous!! My heart just swells when I see it. I am so thankful to have been able to be part of this project. It is a HUGE asset to my kitchen...so I smile to think it blesses others as well! :)
 Our cookbook features a soft, easy-wipe surface 3 ring-binder cover, that also has quick reference info on the front cover. Each section has a tabbed divider with revelant kitchen tips and tricks for that subject. There are well over 700 recipes in this book that are tried, true and favorites! You will love the quick and easy recipes, the cute Primary children's take on their mother's cooking, and lots of fun & frugal homemade household cleaner recipes as well! This is the cookbook that every kitchen needs! :)

It also includes an easel that is easily stored inside your cookbook, but prevents spills and makes a great asset to your collection!

Most of our ward has picked theirs up, so we are offering them to ANYONE who would like one!

They are only $10!!
(that only covers the cost of printing and binding. )

If you would like to order/pick one up... I have them here at my house. We have lots of extras, but when they are gone, they are gone, so act today! :)

I would LOVE for you to enjoy the fruits of my labor of love... :)




1 comments:

K and S Whitehead Family

Oh how I wish I had $10 I would totally get one! Those are adorable! I love ward cook books! Great job!