Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Week Of Thanksgiving #3

Today... this Saturday before Thanksgiving... I am so thankful for:

  1. A day of projects completed.
  2. The Elder's Quorum Turkey Bowl and Breakfast behind us. I think Jes and I did ok with it... we had just enough food leftover to take to a family with teenage boys at home whose Dad is in the hospital. All our debates over how much we needed was guided by a higher power I think! *grin*
  3. That the weather was stayed until everyone was finished eating. It made cleaning up a little crazy as we chased paper plates of food and it launched a bowl of shredded cheese all over...but for being outside.. this breakfast thing worked out ok! :)
  4. My nice clean car for a snowy week ahead.
  5. The snow that is finally here and softly falling... ahhh.
  6. For my nice warm home and clean windows to watch the falling snow.
  7. For Jes... working on JWD Electric paperwork. Bless him!
  8. For Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup after a long day out in the cold.
  9. For my aching back doing a little bit better after I faced the fear of hurting someone.
  10. For it turning out so well when I talked to this person... I so did not want to hurt anyone's feelings.
It's been a happy day! :)

1 comments:

Nicole

:) your thought make me smile. :)
and the turkey bowl was awesome...the game, the food and the friends!!! thanks for making it happen!! :)