Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, April 8, 2011

3rd Grade Field Trip!

Who would have thought it possible just 4 months ago??

Cam begged and begged...
and I prayed and prayed...
And I was blessed to feel well enough to go on the field trip with Cameron to the local aquarium!
Holy snarkies... a bus full of 9 year olds is loud, sweaty and just plain over stimulating!
And I DID it!!
*grin*
My cute Cam on the bus 
The people on the bus go up and down... 
Sea turtles!! 
This is my group of little men to keep track of.
Aren't they so cute? 
Penguins 
"can you believe all these toothy lookin' kids? what a show we are getting today!" 
A poison blue dart frog...
Cam wants one! LOL 
This little gal was kissing the catfish!
bwahahaha 
Sting ray!
There was a large tank with sting rays you could pet! Cam was SOO nervous and did NOT want to try it! He stood off a little from the tank. The sting rays swim by and you reach your two fingers out and pet them as they pass. Cam was leaning in and this sting ray came right up the edge of the tank and splashed water at Cam and I with his sides! He reached out and touched it and was he ever PUMPED! He could not wait to get home and tell Emma that he was not affraid to touch the sting ray!! LOL
Not that the cute little beast gave him a choice! 
Another fav was the electric eel! They had this board where you can touch two metal spots and feel how the shock feels... the boys LOVED it!
I passed.
Been heart shocked.
That's enough electro for me thank you very much!
(hee hee) 
The other fav was the piranhas! 
My cute Cam! 
This little fish was COOL! From the top of the water he looks like a tiny gator... really! but it's a fish... neat! 
Cam got to pet a star fish 
And a pencil urchin 
Can't for the life of me remember what this fish is... but wow! funky! 
Star fish 
Boy! Wouldn't Cam have loved to bring this baby home! LOL 
Thanks little guys for being relatively well behaved!
My first big outting was a success...
and Cam had SUCH a good time!
And I did too!

All the hard physical therapy and exercising was worth every minute to be able to be a normal mom for a day! :) So happy....

0 comments: