Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mom is head banging??

The other day I was in a hurry and did not have time to blow dry my hair. With naturally wavy hair, that makes a recipe for a poofy hair-do - so after getting out of the shower and while cooking my breakfast - I would grab ahold of the fridgerator door to steady myself and flip my head back and forth in hopes the straightening of my hair in the flip motion would lessen the waves while the air dried my hair some so we could leave the house sooner.

I had flipped my head a couple of times.

The next time I do it... I hear Caleb from the family room..." no! no! No! MOM! Mom's aren't allowed to do dat! Only da ROCK STARS are allowed to do dat"

Bwahahahaha!! Dully noted Caleb. Thank you. ;)

0 comments: