Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thanks for the offers for help!

AWE!! I am so thankful for the offers of help when I posted that my washer was broken! I have such good friends! If ya'll would like I could pretend Jestin didn't fix it and bring some laundry over as an excuse to play and visit... or we could just get together anyway! :)

Anyone want to jump in and help with my dilema tomorrow? LOL! We have been asked to speak in church. I am not terribly affraid to speak in church, I just dont want to not say the right thing. Our topic is on "Our Heavenly Father" and "Our Heavenly Family" and if any of you have read or attended your 3rd hour lessons this month, you will recognize that they are the very same topics covered just in the last few weeks! ACK!

I have prayed about it, and I hope what I have written will be ok... and that it will be uplifting and pleasing. We shall see.

So if any of you would like to help me out with this particular problem I am more than happy to take it! *GRIN*

1 comments:

Kim Barraclough

Jestin and Heather,

Thank you so much for all of the encouragement and help that you have given to our family. I am so pleased that Jon has passed two of the three tests. Just one more to go! Thank you for your hospitality on Friday night with playing games. We love you very much!
Love,
The Barraclough's