Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stake anyone??

It is exciting to think that tomorrow our Stake is splitting! I am looking forward to a little less "lost in the crowd" feeling about callings and who I can contact for my calling and Jestin getting help with his calling! It should be great fun! :)

We attended Stake Temple Night last night and it was phenominal!! The 1st counselor of the Provo temple Presidency spoke to us before we went and did a session, and every word he spoke felt like pure testimony. The spirit was full and burning bright. We are so blessed to be able not only to go and review our covenants, but also to bless and serve those who are waiting on the other side for *someone* to free them from bondage. The air in the room as he spoke almost felt electric! It was amazing! I feel so honored to have gone and been where I was suppose to be!

Tomorrow Emmalee and I are singing in the Stake Choir. It tickles me more than she knows that she loves to sing, and that she wants to come to Ward and Stake choir with me! She has a beautiful voice and is learning quickly how to follow music etc. (since her mom can't teach her what she doesn't really know herself! LOL) We get to attend both sessions of conference, and we get to sit on the stand with a member of the 70! Very cool!

I am sad for some of the changes members will have to likely endure... I know change is never easy... I just pray they seek out the Lord's confirmation in all the changes that do take place and that we all find joy in the recognition that this end of our little valley is bursting at the seams and could use a little modification! *grin*

Temple down here next??? Let's keep hoping and praying!! *GRIN*

0 comments: