Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 2 - As a "Single Mom"

Ok... really I am not going to mope and whine every day that Jestin is gone! LOL Today has been busy... I got up early, got everyone ready for the day and went to take an all day continuing education class for my Realtor's license. It was very interesting... but sadly... with only 3 hours of sleep I was going crazy trying to keep my eyes open towards the end! LOL I was so thankful to Caleb's friend Chase's mom for letting him come spend the day there. I signed up for this class when I had Jestin home...so I was stressing when it was the night before and I had no plan! Ah... but all is well that ends well.

I put my new bookshelves in the office closet today. My office looks like a bomb went off as I try to find a home for everything! I am considering a yard sale... I have quite a bit of stuff ... and listing stuff on KSL.com feels like too much work sometimes! LOL We'll see. My list of projects is getting longer by the minute.... I should probably hit the hay and try to sort it all out into a list in the morning...

0 comments: