Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Items for sale - Virtual Yard Sale :)

I am trying to not only dejunk, but also make some ends meet, so we are selling a few items. I have them listed on KSL.com, but thought I would post them here too in case any of you could use/need anything we have for sale :)

#1 - Cody's Homeschool Desk - $75
It has a few blemishes, but after being touched up with the same color you can barely notice them. Jestin re-did the backing (it was flimsy cardboard) and used a piece of beadboard (facing out). I always meant to cover the inside with a cool piece of wallpaper or something so it wasn't brown and boring, but Cody just hung up all his favorite photos and it was fine. Has a pull out keyboard drawer and a file drawer. Jestin also installed undercabinet puck lighting with it's own switch. Makes a great "central location for the computer"! :)
#2 Collectors Edition Native American Barbie - $20
Jestin bought this for me when we were dating. I was collecting all the Native American Indian dolls. I have only this one left. We are asking $20 since it is more than 15 years old and still in it's original box. :)

#3 Star Wars R2D2 Collectors Keychain - $15
About the same time Jes bought me the doll, I bought him this keychain. Still in packaging.
#4 Cannon Rebel XT EOS Digital Camera - $450
Yes. I know. I am selling my camera. It makes me a little sad, but I know from previous experience, that when you sacrifice something for the greater good, you are blessed with something better later *grin*. I am not giving up my dream ya'll, but just putting it on hold for the time being. *wink* If you want details on it call me. I bought it re-furbished from Cannon. Comes with backpack, strap, lens, 3 memory caards, battery charger, all original info and box.


#5 Singer Sewing Machine - $80
I honestly cannot tell you much about this machine, other than "she" and I do not get along. I am sewing machine impaired. It has sat in my closet since we got married, only to be taken out, tried and put back twice. The cover become the carry case. I also have a bag with bobbins etc for it (I think?) Like I said... I know little to nothing. Someday I will learn and try again, but for now, the funds are needed elsewhere ;)
#6 - Baby Monitor - $20
Has been in a bag since we moved here. I bought it at a yard sale to use when we were in the apartment while this home was being built. I used it to know when Caleb woke up and we were out on the common area playing. Since then I have not gotten it out. Comes with a clip for your belt.

0 comments: