Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, August 11, 2011

House Pics - Dinning Room

Our dinning room has many great memories. 
Jes' Grandma Ewell gave us this table that she got from a friend in her ward to sell at a yard sale, but we liked it so much she encouraged us to sell our old table and keep this one. We love it! 
I painted the walls in the dinning area this rich red to make it feel like it's own room. It totally worked and I loved the color! 
Our back door was a favorite! They came with blinds in the door and we loved it! I also saved up my pennies and we bought a sliding screen so I could leave the door open and enjoy a cool breeze. 
I also loved this little nook next too our kitchen counters where my potato bin and spice rack fit... it was perfect! 
Many a game night, family party and quiet meal was enjoyed here.
(Hi Sophia!!)

0 comments: