Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, August 11, 2011

House Pics - Em's Room

This is my Emma Lou's room.  
Her darling pink girl paint - which she made me promise we would change if we kept the house because she is SO over pink! - was painted by her Mom, Aunt Jenny and Grandma Annie. Daddy helped with the straight lines for the stripes. My friend Jill and her mom helped me decorate it for her birthday as a surprise.
We did her room first after we moved in. 
I wish I had fixed her curtains before I took the picture, but they were flowing and had butterflies pinned to it. 
Sophies kennel is at the foot of her bed because this is "the girls room" LOL 
The pictures along the window are original Strawberry Shortcake ones that I had when I was a little girl. Em made the poster above her closet - It says "Find Joy In The Journey"
*grin* 
Her walls are covered with special notes, pictures, photos.  


I wrote on her mirror last year for her birthday - she hasn't ever wanted it washed off.
I *love* this photo!
(Em on the bed and Sophie standing by her bed LOL)

Em's room also doubled as our guest room when we had visitors because she has the big bed. We have lots of great memories in her room. She and I have had lots of long talks at bedtime. She has had gigglefests with her many friends and lots of talks with her best friend... Cody. :)

0 comments: