Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, August 11, 2011

House Pics ~ Office/"Library"

Welcome to JWD Electric's Office, my Realtor Office, our Homeschool Room, and the family Library/Office...
The kids loved to hang out in here with me while I worked reading books and coloring or making crafts. 
This was my office space 
This was Jestin's  
My scrapbooking "nook" 
The closet was also lined with bookshelves full of books 
And this was our motto for homeschooling
(and all our business licensing etc)
This is my view from my office chair. Jes and I spent a lot of time together in this room making our businesses work, and eventually spending hours applying him for every job we could find available to apply for... for months and months. (*sigh*) 
This is the view out my window. I loved the mountain view! 
And my little "Robot" Caleb made me out of paper - it kept me safe and if you could really see it well, he colored a heart on it so my heart would be good and I would be healthy and strong. He is so sweet! 
And I kept this photo near by to make me smile on really hard days. This was my birthday lunch with my dear friends Amy and Beth.
Amy and I were Beth's Visiting Teachers, and we made a strong friendship that will last forever.
Beth is also the owner of the home we are moving to...

0 comments: