Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, August 11, 2011

House Pics ~ Master Bedroom & Bath

I now take you into Jes and my little sanctuary. Our Master Bedroom.
(Sophie's favorite spot to watch the kids out our front window) 
TV to watch movies with my sweetheart, Treadmill where I did a lot of my re-hab work. That floor space between the bed and the TV was also where many a sick kid curled up to sleep, or where the kids gathered to giggle and sleep together on sleeping bags on Christmas Eve or Easter Eve. 


Jes installed those wall sconces so that we each would have a reading light, complete with our own switches. 
The door to our bathroom... 
Jes picked the color of the counter tops in our bathroom. It was perfect! 

Our walk-in closet... we had one on each side of the bathroom, but the other one was used mostly for storage.  
We always wanted a garden tub... so we were excited to have one in this house. We only used it a couple of times a year! Guess what we won't have in our next house? LOL 


See... kinda messy LOL 
This mirror I found on scratch and dent at IKEA. I wrote the words from a Stake Conference we attended while building this house. We still believe it... even if we didn't get exactly what we wanted... 
(and the paper heart is a gift from Caleb *grin*)

0 comments: