Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, August 11, 2011

House Pics - Kitchen

This kitchen was perfect - except for my lifelong desire to have an island or bar. 
My friend Suzie helped me decide to paint the milk chocolate brown on my walls. I *loved* it!
I bought my dream stove shortly after we moved in with cash I saved up. I loved the glass top, and the double ovens. It took a year to be able to buy the over-the-range microwave. 
Our fridge we purchased with the little bit of money left from selling our home in American Fork. Our kids were SO excited to have ice and water in the door! LOL
Jes built my wonderful window sill for my birthday last year.  
Emmalee learned to cook here. And she is really good at it! 
The door to my pantry was here on the other side of the fridge. 
Off to the side of the counter next to the fridge was a small hall that lead to the garage or the Guest/Sophie's bathroom. Jes hung a cork board of info for me, as well as key hooks and our dinner bell. 

2 comments:

Colette

can't you take the stove and fridge with you? when my grandma died and her husbands kids took over they took them and they didn't even belong to them!

~~heather

Yes we will take them... it just wont quite be the same... LOL