Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Confession...

So I have to confess... I have played hard with my kids. I have done my own grocery and Walmart shopping. I have cleaned the camp trailer and my car. I have planted a garden (with my neighbor's help). My home is back under my control and keep. My laundry gets done *completely* when I do it. I have sold 2 houses. I have gotten JWD caught back up with finances and paperwork. I have walked to the neighbors houses multiple times...I can even go get the mail! Sunday we went to visit with the Bishop and his family & see their yard...and I STOOD talking for over 2 hours without notice! I helped Jess and the boys build a sand box. I went with Jess on Sat to multiple small electrical jobs and helped him (even to one in SLC) and I didn't fall asleep once! And I wasn't completely exhausted! My bathrooms have been cleaned. My dishes get done without notice. I can shower everyday again... and can actually shave my legs and wash my hair in the same shower... and still feel great enough to do my hair and make-up afterwards!! And no naps after showers anymore! No afternoon naps at all!! I am ONE HAPPY GIRL!! Thank you Thank you Thank you...to each and everyone of you who helped make this possible! YOU ROCK!! I have been more blessed than I deserve!!

2 comments:

Unknown

How ironic . . I am yawning and wishing I was in bed while reading your post. I am so dang tired today! You can come clean MY bathrooms, you little energizer bunny, you.

Congrats on being back among the living!

Stephanie

It is so nice to hear you feeling so much better. Modern medicine is amazing!! Yeah for you :)