Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I remember why I love my job...

Ok! So, today I got a reminder as to why I really enjoy my job as a Realtor. It was great! A sweet client of mine had put an offer in on a home she loved right before my surgery. A few days post surgery, days away from closing, due to no fault of her own, the deal crumbled. She was so so sad!! My heart broke for her! Well... 3 weeks ago she found another home in the same neighborhood, same floor plan, $10k less. And this deal went almost perfectly! Today I got to go and enjoy her complete joy as she got a home she loves, for a great price, with twice the upgrades! It was WONDERFUL!! The joy on her face and the excitement in her voice reminded me that dispite all the shady agents I have met, dispite the hard work it can sometime be, dispite the bitter disappointments, there can be utter joy... and I LOVE helping people find their right home! It was AWESOME!! I have such a blessed life!

2 comments:

Keri

Okay, so where's she moving in to?? ;)

Tammy

that's great! I am excited for both of you. It's great to have accomplishments like that. I am actually trying to finish my real estate agent courses. How do you like your agency? They must be pretty friendly for stay-home moms. That's what I'll be looking for when i am done!