Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged Again...

3 Joys
1. My Babies, Husband & Family
2. My Health
3. Anything good and chocolately

3 Fears
1. Snakes
2. Being shot
3. My kids getting hurt and me not being there for them

3 Current obsessions or collections
1. Savings - I feel like a squirel LOL
2. Getting projects done I couldn't do this last year
3. Planning get-togethers with friends and family... I feel like I want to spend as much time with those I love as I can!

3 Surprising or random facts about me
1. I like to organize things...and I used to make huge lists and find great satisfation in them... now I just work with whatever needs done and I rebel against my own lists. *blush*
2. I get hives everyday. My antibodies attack me for no reason. I have to take Zyrtec everyday just to not itch or look splotchy.
3. I can't stand to have water on my face...sprayed or otherwise.

I tag: Tammy, Nicole, & Jenny

0 comments: