Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

Well Folks! It's official! Cam has completed Kindergarten! And he is rip roarin' ready for 1st grade! He has been out of school since last thursday... (I tried to post this then but it wouldn't upload once I had all the pics saved! grrr) ... and DAILY... multiple times DAILY I hear the question... "...so I started 1st grade tommorow right??" or "...how many more days 'til I can go to 1st grade??" This kidlet *really* has no concept of time... no matter the manner in which I explain it or teach it! AHHH... it's gonna be a L-O-N-G summer.... Tee hee He was part of a fun history... he was in the very first class (being an A.M. student) to ever "graduate" from the new elementary school. Pretty cool eh?

We are so proud of Cam! He really has come SUCH a long way despite his not being able to attend any kind of pre-school (due to his previous health concerns) and then his mommy being sick all year! He got straight "O"s (as Emma used to call them) with the exception of his homework... but this mom takes full credit for that grade! We can't say he didn't *try* to help me help him do it! But from knowing very little but math... to reading on a "C" level and excelling in all other areas... GOOD JOB LITTLE MAN!!! You are doin' GREAT!!

0 comments: