Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wine, Wine, Cheese & Whine...

Wishin' I was a drinkin' girl! Today would have driven me to drink I think. All I can say is I woke up to a DOOSY of a sinus trainwreck! Stuffed head, runny nose, sinus pain, sore throat, achy body, chills, mild fever...hoorah! What a mess! I can in good certainty affirm however, pain meds work well to dull everything!! LOL!! Amage to the pain meds god...oh yeah!...bwahahahaha

Tommorow will be better. It just HAS to be! :)

1 comments:

Unknown

You have the worst luck of anyone I know! The only thing I can think of to make you feel worse would be a paper cut.

Just go back to bed and don't wake up until next week.

Although, I have a hunch you will only feel "older" next week. :)