Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Sunday, November 16, 2008

About Jestin



(At least this one isn't about me :p) :D Happy tagging! All about my hubby! (and now you are tagged! LOL)



1. Full name: Jestin W. O. D. (*grin*)
2. How long have you been married? 12 1/2 years
3. How long did you date? We dated almost 3 years to the date before we got married
4. Who eats the sweets? we share
5. Who said I love you first? He did. It was all really sappy - "I like you - but I am dating your bestfriend" etc etc... sadly for my best friend we were SO meant to be. :)
6. Who's taller? He is - by half an inch
7. Who sings better? I do - but I love to hear him when he does - he doesn't realize he is a tenor with great posibility! LOL
8. Who is smarter? Depends on what we are smarter at. I am the book learned one - he is the common knowledge one. We compliment one another.
9. Who does the Laundry? I do. I am not crazy about having him do it - it is the one thing he can not ever have to worry about! (if I die before him...would someone teach my sweet hubby how to load the washer?? LOL)
10. Who pays the bills? I do. He knows about most of them - but the juggling makes him nutso - so I just do it
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does - he is furthest from being woken up by kids since he gets up early for work
12. Who cooks dinner? I do - unless he's home -then we always cook together. :)
13. Who drives? he does - unless I beat him to the steering wheel! LOL
14. Who admits they are wrong? We both easily admit when we are wrong. We dont love to have anything unbalanced in our relationship.
15. Who kissed who first? I dont remember - Coulda been mutual - We were in the back of Quinn's parents Station wagon - they were dropping me off after a date.
16.Who asked who out first? He did. We went to band concert at another highschool to work off tardies. Romantic huh? LOL
17. Who wears the pants? I think I do - but really he does! LOL Actually there is not a lot of pants wearing around here - at least in the hypothetical sense! We don't usually run around here naked or in kilts! In case you were wondering! LOL
18. Why do you love him? He is my soul mate. I have never had a better friend. He completes me - as cliche as that sounds!


Love you JW!

0 comments: