Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lou's Birthday

Sorry I am so slow getting my pictures updated! Trying to get all the California pics uploaded in the midst of a crazy/sick time in my life took up m0st of my play time! LOL
Here is Lou's Birthday pics...
She is trying to be gracious, but doesn't quite understand why she got a sugar dispenser - she didn't notice the seed like bag of stuff inside it...
Then she opens a tote with wood shavings in it... she is starting to get the incling that her year long desire my be coming true...

And then she opens the ball! It IS true! All the "pretty please mommy and daddy - I swear I will take good care of it" letters have worked!!
She LOVES the cage - until her Daddy says "Now you have the stuff you have to earn the hampster! She fell for it for a few minutes...

And then the time had arrived. She was holding her 1st "baby". She was thrilled!!

And it peed down her arm! Bwahahahaha!

Lubby and Kenly LOVED watching it - once they weren't scared of it anymore!

Hello little rodent. Welcome to our crazy home!

And Happy Birthday my little girl!! I can't believe you are so grown up! Yes you are responsible enough for a hampster - you are a little too responsible most days! I dont know how we would ever manage without you!! WE LOVE YOU LOU BUG!!!

0 comments: