Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Sunday, December 6, 2009

New York to Home...

I felt very excited to have a window seat on the flight home! I had never been in an airplane in the day time before! It was awesome!

All engines are on and ready to go!

New York Skyline from JFK! Was I really just there??

This is the same size plane - the one that took off before us... and the bay was SO pretty behind it!

Off we go! Goodbye New York! Next time Patty and I agree we are going to see Wicked or Phantom or something fun like that! *grin* OOO! Can't wait 'til next time!

WOW! I could not believe the views from an airplane!

This is my all time favorite photo! OH! I love to fly!!
And I found my favorite TV station while flying too! LOL! Jestin downloaded me some LDS talks on his ipod, and so while flying over the mid west, while everything was covered in clouds, it felt like I was a part of heaven... it was surreal.

Great Lakes area

I loved all the clouds!

There was a little turbulence, but nothing to major. :)
Isn't that just breathtaking? I can't believe we were so high up in the air!

It almost looked fake out my window!

I have to admit, later I fell asleep... in between watching Air Force One and the special on the Airplane Crash in the Hudson. Great in-flight movie choices no? *giggle*

I woke up to this and when I changed the channel I realized why it was such a boring, yet intriguing landscape...

Wyoming really is just a flat nothingness! *chuckle*

We hit the snow storm that Sunday evening a little ways into Wyoming.

It was beautiful from my side!

You could see the dark wet clouds beneath the white fluffy ones. It was way COOL!

WAHOO!! Almost home!

I am torn between being glad to be home with my sweetheart and my babies... and playing just a few days longer!

THANKYOU PATTY, CHELSEA and SHAWN! I loved being your travel companion! (oh! And Happy Birthday Shawn! I don't think I told you!)

The snow was on the mountain in SLC as we prepared to land

But you could see the wall of snow headed our way!

Neat and orderly grid system neighborhoods! It was a brilliant layout! :)

I really enjoyed the chance to see all of this!! SO WICKED COOL!!!!
And I was home again! The kids loved their gifts - Emma a scarf, Cody and Cam a key chain from the NY Fire Dept & Police Dept & some clapper hands and Caleb a toy taxi cab. I was able to pick up Jestin a NY CSI T-shirt to go with his Las Vegas one and I bought myself a scarf to match my sweatshirt. All in all I spent very little... and had one of the best times of my life! :)

0 comments: