Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Family Gratitude Tree


For a Family Home Evening (I think the one before Thanksgiving), we made our own "Gratitude Tree" to remind ourselves of what we are thankful for!

We wrote something on each leaf and colored them and then cut them out.


Cam helped to glue them on

There were a few duplicates, but all in all we have much to be thankful for!

My all time favorite is "underwear"! LOL

It is still hanging up though Christams decor has taken over... it really brings me much joy to know my kids realize all they truly have! :)

1 comments:

Tammy

now I wish I had taken a picture of our Gratitude Turkey! We had a lot of feathers, but I like your idea better because you can fit more. Underwear is definitely great!