Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Awe man!

The last two days I have been able to walk longer periods of time without a visible limp. I have been secretly giddy about it ~ out of sight out of mind ~ you know! Less questions and "attention" LOL

I rode with Jes yesterday in his truck to run some errands. I was feeling strong and could move without much thought or reminders that my muscles are weak. It was a good day! Then we made our first stop. *sigh*

His truck is higher up and I stepped out without thinking... right onto my right foot. OUCH!

My leg did not want to support me and I almost went all the way down. My foot *really* was hurting and throbbed all night. Before bed I asked Jes to gently massage my foot ~ thinking it would relieve some of the tension/charlie horse feelings. It helped until he squoze middle toe near the pad of my foot. I hit the roof.

Not sure if it is broken or sprained... but DANG! It hurts!

*SIGH* I tell ya! The fun we have! (((insert rolling eyes)))

No more riding in Jes' truck for a while... and now some limping because I am an IDIOT!

Someday I will laugh about all of this right???? LOL

0 comments: