Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fightin' the Blues...

I am fighting a healthy dose of the blues.

To combat them... I am makin' me an "Attitude of Gratitude" list.
I am thankful for:

  • clean water to drink
  • food in my pantry
  • Jestin
  • My kids
  • electricity to cook with
  • my infuser warmer thing Jenny gave me for my essential oil scents... they bring me peace.
  • my mom
  • my sister
  • a washer and dryer
  • my calendar on my cell phone
  • my physical therapist
  • my new Doc
  • my mind and it's finding new pathways
  • my testimony
  • my blue chair
  • Jes' laptop
  • Christmas decor put away
  • Sister Moss selling 16 cookbooks for me!
  • a phone and a friend that really cares ;)
  • Jes' mom helping with my bathrooms and laundry today
  • antibiotics
  • heart meds
  • my scriptures - especially the New Testament lately
  • my Savior Jesus Christ, whom I am "getting to know" through my reading
  • clothes to wear
  • my camera to preseve memories
  • pickles for my sweetheart to enjoy (*shudder*)
  • a warm home when it's 8 degrees outside
  • my strength that is slowly returning :)
  • a replacement modem, and a warranty to replace it with
  • light to see
  • bed to sleep in
  • a safe place to sleep
  • shoes to wear
  • socks without holes
  • a desire to hope for something better... if not the full faith... the desire to hope! ;)

0 comments: