Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

sick...so sick

never been so sick in my life. high fever (103.5+) for 2 solid days. my body hurts so much i just cry. chills so bad they make me puke. have kept nothing down as my throat feels like there is something stuck in it and it gags me with my own spit. i am so weak. I toss and turn because everything hurts so much there is no comfortable position, or side to lay on that doesn't hurt. pretty sure its strep. my new doctor randomly called to check on me last night and prescribed antibiotics over the phone after asking me about all my symptoms. He is pretty sure its strep as well. he is just awesome! today my fever went down 100.8 for few hours, but spiked back up to 102.7 this evening. starting to have sharp muscle pain and spasms...one of which felt like it was my whole heart cramping in pain! creepy. hope tomorrow is better. finally got some small amounts of liquid in me this evening and finally took my heart meds for the first time in 2 days. Struggling to keep them down, but hopeful. This bites. I am so thirsty. i am ready to get over this and never experience it again. I have has strep before, but NEVER like this. Wowza. worried about how this will effect my stroke recovery. Things are so weak, so painful, hard to move. Sucks. My body is loosing this battle...
If things dont improve by leaps and bounds I think I will be headed to the doctor and/or the hospital for fluids and stronger antibiotics. And if my heart does that again... we are going anyway! ;)

1 comments:

The Bischoff's

That sounds HORRIBLE! Sending prayers your way!