Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, December 8, 2008

I am humbled

A very very special thank you to "Annoymous". You know who you are - your kindness was BEYOND MEASURE! We were shocked to come home from instacare to that! I didn't mean to complain to have anyone fix it! *blush* I am such a whinner! LOL! I truly appreciate you not only you blessing our family, but spending your time on us as well - I know time can be so precious! THANKYOU! From the bottom of Jess and my heart... thankyou! YOU SO DIDN'T NEED TO DO THAT!! It was so sweet!! I now can curl up with my little ones and think of the store another day... may you and your family be emmensely blessed for this service this day to a whiny one. :) I know we love you too...our sweet annonymous friends!

0 comments: