Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, February 16, 2009

Blogging time

It is time I stepped up and blogged a bit more! LOL! I have not posted yet about Cam's birthday, & I have skipped quite a few things! I am going to try and do better! *GRIN* (Been a little preoccupied lately with getting our homeschooling plans in order.)

We start tomorrow! :) Cody is SO excited!! Our office is almost all prepared... minus one huge item: my computer!! ((waaaaaa)) I am so sad! Today is day 12 that it has been 'at the shop'. And they still haven't even looked at it!! (grr!) We qualify for free labor at PC Laptops because it is a Totally Awesome computer... but appearantly we are not a priority by any means. They told us worst case it was going to be a week. Yeah. Uh huh. Day 12?!! Jerks.

I was considering getting a new desktop from them when our next purchase is needed... but I will not now. They have lost my respect. To not even have STARTED on it 10 days after dropping it off?? And they say it won't be *started* until WED of this week!!! I am so so so bummed. And lost! ACK!! I have no idea where our finances are, I can't make up any of the bills I need to, I can't work on my primary stuff, and most importantly... my homeschool stuff is ON MY COMPUTER!! We are going to be starting school without any of my resources prepared. (grr!) Blast PC Laptops. They suck.

On a brighter note, Jess has a couple of small jobs today. And one tomorrow. He has not really worked in over 3 weeks now. I am starting to get a little worried. Some of our bills are coming up on 30 days late... and there is nothing I can do. Dang economy! I just keep putting my faith in tithing, fast offerings and Heavenly Father. That is all I can do. We have our food storage. And well... aside from all our resources being fully tapped now... we aren't in poverty. We still have clean water to drink. We still have food to eat. We still have a roof over our heads. It will all work out... somehow. :) It just *has* to. Faith without fear is my goal! *WINK*

0 comments: