Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sweet finds!

We found a set of office chairs on KSL for dirt cheap! And I also found both the Home Schooling books I wanted my own copies of used on Amazon for a grand total with shipping of $15. YEA!

Jess got Cody's desk moved to the office, and it is almost all set up. He also has repaired the light/fan combo in the office and so it is going to get put back together tonight.

Today was my last day with no kids (Caleb was at Preschool). It was bittersweet - but joyful too. I went to the temple and did initiatories. It was a perfect ending of my "days off" for a while.

Cody is sitting at this desk as we speak - workin' away. He has already started a few of his research desires...

This is going to be FUN! *wink*

0 comments: