Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, February 23, 2009

The end is near....

We are all starting to be well again!! I am so dang excited!! WAHOO!!!

We all stayed home from church yesterday... well ok... Jess went to 6:30am Bishopbric meetings and Sacrament Meeting to count... but then we all crashed! LOL Half way through the day I got a phone call from the ER... Caleb's 24 hour test was positive. Yep. All 4 of the kids were positive for strep. Fer fun!

We were all too tired and too sick to go get his antibiotics (in Provo since no where around here is open that I know of!) ... and he seemed to be a bit better so I didn't ask anyone to go pick it up for us... and so he didn't start them until today. *sigh* SO... the good news is... tomorrow afternoon I will have kids that are no longer contagious!! ... the bad news is... I have to RE-deelpy disinfect all the surfaces and bedding that Caleb has still been touching since my deep clean. LOL! Yea mom! I am so thankful to be that mom! :) Really and truly I AM! (It could be worse! LOL)

All in all... I am reminded of one special nugget of truth... do not become forgetful/ungrateful for our health and strength... and to ask for continued blessings for it ... daily. *giggle* It becomes so easy to take it for granted... that is for sure! Thank you Father in Heaven... for that reminder and for our healing bodies. Truly... I am thankful. :)

0 comments: