Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, February 23, 2009

Sign Ups and Library Run

We got Cod's all signed up for the classes at the Charter School. I have a few questions about it still... but will seek my answers tommorow.

Then we went to the School Supply store... there we browsed books and such and dreamed.

Cody and I BOTH want to learn to play the piano! I am so pleased! That was so exciting to share together! It gives me more incentive to watch KSL closer and see if we can find one cheap for now. :) I have dreamed of playing since I was a little girl. I could listen to the piano for hours! There was a book there on teaching yourself... and we both were like worms with our noses in the book. A new adventure to strive for... and save up for! *wink*

We then went to the library. I found 3 Home School books I wanted to research more on, we got 2 books on Season's and the Earth's rotation for the week, and I got our names on a list to get "Summer of the Monkey's" when it comes back in for me to read aloud to him and Caleb. I read it a long time ago... and have wanted to re-read it again. I am looking forward to it. :) Then I think we should read "A Wrinkle in Time"... that was fun as a kid to... I think he might enjoy it.

Any other suggestions for fun reading? Our shared reading time I want to be fun and involving.... for ALL of us 3... and remember... Caleb's is just shy of 4! LOL

0 comments: