Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, February 9, 2009

Tagged - 60 Things About Me

1. What time did you get up this morning? Around 7:30 - go me!
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds - April baby after all!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Bolt with my kids & the Wilkey's (Thanks for comin' Maria!)
4. What is your favorite TV show? CSI, or Good Eats, or Unwrapped, or How it's Made, or Extreme Home Make-over
5. What is your middle name? Leilani
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal w/honey a little milk, or granola cereal
7. What food do you dislike? Spagetti-O's - puked 'um once when I was a kid and they STILL smell like barf to me! LOL
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Dont have one - my CD player in my car is broken, and my computer's sound card is fried
9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Expedition (my dream car)
10. Favorite Sandwich? hmmm... Turkey Bacon Avacado? I like BLT's too
11. What characteristic in people do you despise? I try not to despise much, but I guess it would be Disrespect of others and the world around us
12. Favorite Item of clothing? Sweat pants & T-shirt - it means I have no where to be and I can putter around my house :)
13. If you could go anywhere where would you go? Hawaii, England, or Ireland
14. Favorite Brand of Clothing? Ones that dont cost much, but fit nicely
15. Where would you retire? On the beach
16. What is your most recent memorable birthday? My 30th - Jess got a hotel room in SLC, we went to the Melting Pot for dinner (holy smolly Y-U-M!) and our dear friends, the Smith's, came up and got a room too & we played cards and hung out until we couldn't keep our eyes open anymore. The next day we went to the SLC temple together. It was a lovely low key weekend! (otherwise birthdays kinda suck for me - but it's all good ;) )
17. Favorite sport to watch? anything my kids are playing
18. Shower or Bath? shower - I cant soak in my own dirt - ewwww!
19. What color is your kitchen? It is light brown, with maple cabinets. I like burgandy's and dark browns to accent it. :) I also have a slight Americana color scheme going on... LOL
20. When is your birthday? April 7
21. Are you a morning or night person? HOOT! I am SO not a morning person!
22. What is your shoe size? 7.5-8
23. Do you have pets? Yes - two sweet Yorkie's (Sophie & Zoey), a tankful of freshwater fish, my daughter's hamster and soon to be: my son's Beehive. We are also considering chickens?
24. Any new & exciting news you'd share? One more week until I officially have Cody home with me and we are Homeschooling! Gettin' more excited every day!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom for as long as I can remember, as a teenager I really wanted to be a fight attendant - international if possible!
26. How are you today? Weird question. I'm good! I feel joyful. :)
27. What is your favorite candy? wow! just one? Chocolate & Caramel covered pretzels. yum!
28. What is your favorite flower? All color Daisies, but white daisies with red roses are my all time fav!
29. What are you most looking forward to this year? Each day I am given *grin*
30. What is your favorite pastime? Spending time with Jess and the kids, camping, reading
31. What are you listening to right now? Wonder Pets on the TV and silence otherwise (oh! guess that means the washer is done - better go rotate the wash!)
32. What was the last thing you ate? a Chocolate/Butterscotch Chip Cookie (yum!)
33. Do you wish upon a star? Always on shooting ones!
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue
35. How is the weather right now? Very cloudy, cold
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Wells Fargo. ugh.
37. Favorite drink? Water
38. Favorite restaurant? Melting Pot; then: Carrabas (DIVINE!), Sizzler, Ruby River, Pizza Factory, Olive Garden, etc.
39. Real hair color? Brown with grey streaks (Jess used to call me Rouge)
40. What was your favorite toy as child? Stuffed Dog named Beggar
41. Summer or winter? Summer
42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs - but not too tight!
43. Chocolate or vanilla? CHOCOLATE! LOL
44. Coffee or tea? Neither thanks
45. Laundry Soap? Tide with April Fresh downy (though Suzie I really want to learn to make some homemade with you!)
46. When was last time you cried? Teaching sharing time on Sunday
47. What is under your bed? Totes with all the wrapping paper & supplies
48. What did you do last night? Watched Extreme Home Make-over & then "The Secret" with DH & kids
49. What are you afraid of? Spiders, snakes, scorpions, and funny enough - bees. LOL
50. Salty or sweet? For my heart - salt. For my mood - sugar. LOL
51. Keys on your keychain? Expedition, House, Mail box + a little red hat & a stretchy wrist thingy
52. How many years in your job? Almost 12 years being a mom, and 14 years being a wife, almost 2 years being an Office Manager for JWD Electric & almost 3 years being a Realtor
53. Favorite day of the week? Sunday (church & the Sacrament, down time from housework, visiting family & friends, napping & spending time with DH & Kids)
54. How many towns have you lived in? ummm...I dunno... I do know: Coronado, CA, Fredrick, MD, Orem, American Fork & Spanish Fork (could be more when I was little)
55. Do you make friends easily? I think so.
56. What's on your agenda today? Ironing. Fisnish the office re-arrange to make it school friendly, plan FHE
57. Do you know what you are having for dinner tonight? DH has requested German Meatballs
58. What makes you happy? Peace, honesty, openess; hanging out with family or friends; my testimony & knowledge of eternal families
59. Where is the furthest you have been from home? Mexico
60. Who do you tag? Everyone who reads this and wants to do it! :) but they have to reply to this so I can go read their answers!

0 comments: