Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, March 8, 2010

Quick Trip to Roosevelt

My cousin is looking to buy a home for their family, so Jestin drove me out to show them houses last week. What a great time we had! We looked at homes, and stopped to eat at one of my favorite places on earth to eat: Marion's Fountain Variety Lunch right there on Main Street of Roosevelt - owned by my Aunt's family. I had my two favorites: a grilled hot dog (the only place I like to eat hot dogs ever) and a Barbeque. (hamburger with their own secret recipe sauce on it). YUM!! Then of course Jestin and I shared a special made for me Sundae - Chocolate and vanilla icecream with hot fudge, caramel and cookie dough sprinkles, topped with whipped cream and a cherry. Heaven!
This is my "little man". He is one of my most favorite babies! *GRIN* Isn't he such a little stud?
On the way home we were blessed to enjoy this amazing sunset!
We listened to last years General Relief Society meeting on Jestin Ipod. It was fun to listen and then discuss together the talks without interuption. I loved having Jestin all to myself for those few quiet hours. :)
I love this state we live in! It is just so beautiful! And I am so thankful for my "job" as a Realtor... I never thought it would be something I would want to do... but I really love it!

0 comments: