Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, February 27, 2012

Thank you Pintrest!

Ok! So I got my crafty on!
Thanks to my new favorite website...
I made a craft!
Me!
A non-crafty person!
*grin*
Found this and *knew* I had to make it!
It is SO me! 
It took me only about 3 hours...
which was fine on a Sunday afternoon. 
Happy Easter Wreath!!
YEA!!

Check out all the other fun things I am finding and dreaming about... oh! And the fabulous recipes I am gleaning as well!
Be warned! It is SUPER fun!
Here is the link:

1 comments:

Lily

That is cute. I want to make one. Want to help me? :)

Heather I am really interested in knowing more about what happened to you. I had something similar-like happen to me after I had my last little boy 4 years ago. It took me month before my vertigo and confusion and cloudy vision/sensitivity to sunlight improved. It all started with a really bad migraine one night. And so you can imagine why I am interested in knowing about this. We should chat sometime. I hope you're well. I had no idea what had happened to you but I saw some things on facebook and you've been on my mind ever since. Glad I checked your blog today. I've been so busy I haven't read blogs forever.