Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The laughs we have at his expense!

Caleb is such a funny guy! Here are two of the scenes we got chuckles out of today:

Riding in the car...

Caleb: Mommy? Did my Fa-der die?"
Mom: Your Father?
Caleb: Yeah...
Mom: Sweetheart, your father is right here (pointing at Jess). He is driving the car!
Caleb: Dats not my fa-der! Dat is jus' Daddy!

Still riding in the car...but much later. Emma noticed Caleb was dozing off...

Emma: Caleb... we are almost to Grandma's! Dont fall asleep!
Mom: Caleb are you going to sleep silly boy?
Caleb: (sitting up trying to not look like he had been asleep) No. I was jus' checkin my brain to see if da Santa dream is coming back or not...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I thought it was Easter Bunny season... not Santa Claus! LOL! Oh he is such a cute little nut!

0 comments: