Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, April 3, 2009

The mail

I have a love/hate relationship with the mail. I do. As a family of 6, small business owners twice over, and being a medically challeged as a family as well, I have a love/hate relationship with it!

One day it can bring SUCH joy, as someone who owes us some funds may have been honest and sent us a check. The next it is a shock when I open a medical bill that is unexpected and I am given *another* thing to follow through with and chase down. And then there is the day that I get nothing but past due notices on things we can't pay on right now anyway. :P And of course there is the myriad of papers/junk that I just dont really have time or patience to sift through! If I didn't get the junk I would not know that I never wanted something that they think I can't live without!

*SIGH* I know it is feast or famine. I know it. Today I am wishing it was a paycheck every two weeks so I just dont have to think about it anymore! To *know* I can pay bills on a set day would be heavenly to me today. I mean it. And if the junk would just stop coming! LOL

Can you tell I am working in our office today?
*giggle*
Back to work... thanks for listening... :)

0 comments: