Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Arizona Beauty & Tastiness


We were blessed to visit Arizona when many of the flowering things were in bloom! I got many more photos now to put in my guest bathroom of "Flowers in the Places we have been". It was so fun!

I loved the deep rich colors I could find!


These were so bright that even on a cloudy day they still were a little "strong" to take a picture of!

There were flowering trees and cactus!

The kids loved these ones! They said they were Sponge Bob Cactus!



Seeing my favorite cactus in bloom was a real treat as well!

And speaking of treats... here is Jess with one of *his* favorite parts of visiting Tucson! Eegees! It's a frozen drink unlike anything we have at home... and OH! is it good!! :)

1 comments:

Blair and Cindy

Those pictures are beautiful! Who knew that things like that could grow in the desert! Looks like you had a ton of fun! (I like the Spongebob plant!;) Kids and Spongebob!)