Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Who's money was that??


So... despite bills that need paid I invested a bit in our family instead. *GRIN* The Buy Low grocery store had some GONGA deals!! I got Hamburger $.78/lb! When I broke it all down I had 4 pkgs of cooked hamburger, 8 pkgs of raw hamburger and 12 quarter pound hamburger patties! I got those pkgs of pasta for $.78 each! I got the apples for 4lbs/$1 and the peaches 3lbs/$1! The Bacon was $1.25 each...so I got 8 of them! And I got the red potatoes for 3lbs/$1!

And then this huge pork roast... we broke it down and got 6 Roasts out of it! It was $13! I LOVE Buy Low!!


And my friend Amy found a lady on KSL classifieds that was letting you pick your own cherries for $.75/lb! So the kids and I went and picked!
My fear level is reduced... I may not have all that I should... but I did SOMETHING... and it feels good!! All in all I only spent about $55... so I am a happy girl! ;)

2 comments:

The Bischoff's

Holy Cow Woman! That is SO awesome! I wish we had a store like that here! That was a GREAT buy! Good Job!

Tammy

dang I need to watch those sales and clear some freezer space!! That is awesome! I feel like food is always a good thing to spend money on as long as you have the space to save it!