Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Caleb-sim

Jestin was re-building the kids bunk beds late last night. (The ladder needed the steps turned different to make them less painful to climb.) We discovered Caleb had put a magnetics ball into the hole for one of the pegs to make the beds into bunks. It took drilling out the ball to get it out. Well... when it finally came out Caleb was out of the room. When he returned he wanted to know "How did Daddy do dat??" I replied with "Daddy's Magic!"

Later, as we were repairing the ladder, Caleb was nearby chatting incessantly. Jess finally asked him to go listen to the story that Cody was reading to Cam (so he could have some peace and quiet while he worked) Caleb teared up and said he didn't want to. I asked him to please go and he still was super sad... I finally asked why? Why don't you want to go listen? It's one of your favorite stories!?

With a tear on his cheek he replied " 'cause I don' wan to miss Daddy's magic!!"

Needless to say... he got to stay! LOL!!

In fact later... after oooing and aaahhhing over the "new ladder" he said me... "When I grows up and be's a Daddy I am goin' to do Magic and build fings too!!"

*GRIN*

Like Father. Like Son.

1 comments:

The Bischoff's

Heather, that is so cute! I love it! It's so great to be able to write things like that down so we don't forget!