Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rainbows through the Rain

We have had a very rainy start of June.... but the rain has brought some amazing rainbows.

Emma has tried to capture as many as she can...


This one was a double rainbow and VERY bright for quite awhile!
Rainbows always bring me such joy... they have a special significance in my life and have answered more than one prayer. Mostly they offer hope. No matter what I am going through...they offer hope!
(I will get back to the Tucson trip photos etc and put them in order of correct dates so be sure to check further down.... I just miss blogging...I have been tryin to not until I got all the vacation ones done! Oh well... onward and upward! I will catch up eventually! LOL)

0 comments: