Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fever with stroke recovery

I know that this post may sound whinny, but I wanted to document it for myself in the future so I can know if it is getting better... especially since my memory is not so hot lately! LOL

I have caught the bug. Running a fever, aching, coughing, lungs on fire, headache etc. (my poor babies!) It has not been a very fun week... but thankfully we know it won't last forever! *wink*

What I wanted to remember was how a fever makes my body react...

My left side aches like a normal fever. My right side on the other hand is a dance of nerve pain. From my leg, to my arm, to my hand, to my foot, to my cheek and more. It zings and pings and is terribly painful for up to 20 seconds each time.

My right side also has become more heavy feeling than my left. It is more painful to move than my left.

Oh the fun we have! LOL

Two days on the couch fevering is painful on the hips and makes my limbs go numb.

Happier news:
Emma is feeling much better. She never got the cough.
Caleb is slightly better, no fever, but still tires easily and coughs a ton.
Cody is a mess... and went to school anyway (*blush*) He insisted he was better. He came home and admitted he just didn't want to get more behind, and really still feels like crap. Grand. SOOO sorry all the kids with whom he may have shared his germs!
Cam was doing better last night, but today his fever is back and he has hardley gotten off the other couch. We are keeping him medicated and praying his asthma stays in check!

There's the exciting update from here... nice and whinny (sorry!) For dinner prayer gratitute for being sick was mentioned, "so we can love the well times much better". LOL That's a grasp of a truth of life dontcha think?

POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.

*WINK*

0 comments: