Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sharin' the Love 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Special Night Light my Ma gave me for Valentine's Day last year! I love it!
Jestin took the kids to school this morning, and on his "way back" he stopped and picked me up some flowers and card. He brought them to me in bed. It was really sweet!
They are so pretty!
I feel guilt because we can't afford them... but they sure do make me smile!
I am so lucky to have such a sweet man in my life!
Today I wanted to do something special for my kids....
So, even though it took me ALL day... They get to come home to this!
The cookies are peanutbutter, a favorite, but rare treat at our house because of Cam's nut allergy... 
So I also made chocolate chip just for him!
*grin* 
I picked up the strawberries a few days ago...
and Emmalee has been begging to eat them!
I kept telling her no. I think she will be very happy when she gets home!  
Now... I know it is a silly thing... but I must admit:
Seeing the cookie jar full of cookies makes me feel like
I am a good mom.
Why the cookie jar has such an effect?
I am not sure.
But I totally smile inside when they come home from school
and are excited to see new cookies in the jar.

Today I was "a good mom"... and that makes me so happy!

1 comments:

Colette

Hey, don't beat yourself up. Your a good mom every stinkin day of the week!
I know how you feel though about cookies in the cookie jar!