Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, February 24, 2011

To pass the time...

While we have been sick, this has been our project. We all have randomly taken turns feeling well enough to work on it... and then we lay back down! LOL 
It has been a "brain recovery" exercise for me. :) I have been forcing my right hand to pick up the pieces and place them on the puzzle. A couple of times I didn't have to think about it too much! What a miracle! :)

And this has wrapped me in the arms of love as well! My dear friend Amy brought me this blanket she made. Her mom (whom I just love) donated some of the fabric and Amy threw it together! It is SOO cute!

(I have to admit, when these cute blankets started to become popular I was sad to think I wasn't having anymore babies to need one! LOL! They are SOO cute! I am just tickled! And it has been so comforting while I am sick! )

0 comments: