Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Good Day so Far!

Today has been a pretty good day so far!! I have showered, with shaving legs and conditioning hair, at the same time! (wahoo!) Then I felt like I still  had some energy, so when I did my treadmill exersices. I upped my challege a little! For others, it is likely not so impresive, but I am excited! Lately I have only been able to walk 1/4 of a mile at once and am exhausted and sore. Today I walked for 1/2 a mile! And I upped the incline to #3!! WAHOO! Oh the joy!!

Then I still felt stong... so I pulled the bedding off my bed and I am washing it. I also ironed all the white church shirts! I am feeling so accomplished today!! :)

I need to go take a nap now, but Woo-hoo! Go me!! Today has been kind to me.

0 comments: