Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, March 4, 2011

Feeling Blessed...

Ok... I don't know what my problem is with being awake at the same time in the middle of the night on the "anniversaries" of my stroke (LOL) but here I am, month 3, wide awake at 2:30 am. Go figure!

Tonight I am feeling extremely blessed. From where I have come? Can I just say WOW! I know it happened, but 3 months ago I woke up and could barely use the right side of my body. And now, unless I mention it, most people cannot tell that my right side is weak or notice when I stutter words. I have healed amazingly well! And adding to that the month of being lost in the darkest place of my life because of the those steroids, and how much joy and hope I can feel now... I am bursting with gratitude!!

Time will continue to heal. My body will recover more and so will my mind. Jes will get a new job soon. And there will be resolution to our 18 months of uncertainty. I can feel it... deep inside me! I have HOPE again! And for that, and all else, this night I feel blessed. Beyond measure!! *GRIN*

0 comments: